Hard to believe, as The Casino MK is an integral part of the Milton Keynes entertainment scene now, but it celebrated its 4th birthday this month. The venue opened back in September 2013 and since then customers have been racking up some huge numbers as they enjoy the hospitality and gaming experiences the casino offers 24/7.
Here’s how the numbers stack up:
- 1,910,028 visitors since it opened
- The roulette wheels have been spun over 5 million times
- Over £2,873,436 won on their slots jackpots
- 185,441 pints of Fosters have been pulled
- 8,023 steaks served in the restaurant
- Their giant TV screen has been on for over 34,000 hours, non-stop
Recently, The Casino MK relaunched their loyalty scheme which has over 37,000 members. The new ‘Aspers World’* scheme allows customers to access a range of instant discounts of food and drink, invitations to special events and, for a limited time, a spin on the prize wheel with a 98% chance of winning.
General Manager at The Casino MK, Nigel Hartland, commented; “Four years is milestone to celebrate, The Casino MK is now firmly part of the Milton Keynes entertainment scene and we’re proud to be located in the city. We talk regularly to customers about the service and rewards that our customers get, and with the launch of Aspers World, we believe we have the best loyalty scheme in the business.”
To find out more about The Casino MK, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, go to www.thecasinomk.co.uk, like The Casino MK on Facebook or follow @TheCasinoMK on Twitter.
* Aspers World membership is free to join, photo ID required